- UTG Super Slim Picatinny Riser Mount, 0.5", .83” or .75” Saddle Height, 3 Slots, 1.57" in Length
- A Fresh New Look Precision CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum and Finished in a Matte Black Anodize
- Distinctive Scalloped Picatinny Slots for Snag Free Accessory Mounting
- Continuous Rail Edge Design Allows the Installation of Multiple Riser Mounts Side by Side to Form One Continuous Picatinny Rail
- Utilizes Locking Torx Screws and Square-shaped Integral Recoil Stops for a Secure Zero Hold
- 1.57" in Length with a 0.5", .83” or .75” Saddle Height and 3 Picatinny Slots for Accommodate Many Different Optics
- Significant Lightening Cuts Massively Reduce Weight Resulting in a Fully Capable, Light Weight, and Aesthetically Pleasing Picatinny Riser Mount
- Includes T20 Torx Allen Wrench for a Simple and Friendly Installation
UTG Super Slim Picatinny Riser Mount, 3 Slots
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product's life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Our warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- You can either contact the store where the product was purchased OR get in contact with us on our website.
- To submit a warranty case to Leapers/UTG, please follow the following steps:
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on www.leapers.com.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call us at (734)542-1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org