- Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum with a Matte Black Anodize
- Built on True Strength™ Platform for Shockproof, Fogproof, and Rainproof Performance
- Green 4 MOA Single Dot with 6 Power Intensity Settings to Accommodate Different Weather/Light Conditions.
- 1-click Illumination Memory, Upon Optic Activation, Diverts the User to the Last Power Intensity Setting Used
- 1 MOA per Click Adjustment
- Unlimited Eye Relief for Fast Target Acquisition and Transitions
- Includes Low Profile Picatinny Mounting Base
- Adaptive Mounting Base Compatible with Glock® MOS and S&W M&P® C.O.R.E™ Optics-ready Systems and Dedicated UTG Super Slim Riser and Mounts
CAUTION: Only use the included #6-48 screws for optic installation.
NOTE: We recommend to tighten the #6-48 screw with torque value of about 12 inch-lb and the side plate screw with torque value of about 35 inch-lb.
UTG - Reflex Micro Dot, Red 4 MOA Single Dot, Adaptive Base
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product's life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Our warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- You can either contact the store where the product was purchased OR get in contact with us on our website.
- To submit a warranty case to Leapers/UTG, please follow the following steps:
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on www.leapers.com.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call us at (734)542-1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org