• UTG PRO M-LOK® Made in USA Standard QD Sling Swivel Adaptor
• Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Matte Black Anodize
• Lightweight, Low Profile Design Uses the Least Amount of Space M-LOK® Requires While Retaining Optimum Mounting Performance
• Adaptor Bidirectionally Mount and Efficiently Utilizes Rail Real Estate by Mounting Either in One Slot or in Between Adjacent Slot on the Same Track
• Accepts Any Quick Detach Sling Swivel with 0.37'' Diameter Swivel Stud
• QD Swivel Housing Designed with Quarter-turn Rotational Over Travel Stops to Restrict Swivel Movement and Prevent Sling from Unwittingly Getting Tangled
• Includes M-LOK® T-Nuts, Screws, and Assembly Tool for Simple and Friendly Installation, No Gunsmith Required
Colors - Matte Black and FDE Cerekote
UTG PRO M-LOK® Standard QD Sling Swivel Adaptor
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product's life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Our warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- You can either contact the store where the product was purchased OR get in contact with us on our website.
- To submit a warranty case to Leapers/UTG, please follow the following steps:
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on www.leapers.com.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call us at (734)542-1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org