• Proudly Designed and Made in USA
• Compatible with DPMS LR-308 High Profile and Variants Using the Same Dimensions
• 13" Keymod Compatible, Super Slim Free-floating Handguard with Proprietary Barrel Nut Design
• 91 Keymod Compatible Slots on 7 Keymod Compatible Slot Tracks for Mounting Keymod Compatible Rails and Direct Accessories for Easily Tailoring the Rifle to the User's Specific Requirements
• Super Lightweight with 31 Slot Picatinny Top Rail, Flush Fitting and Continuous with Upper Receivers Providing Ample real estate for Optics and Other Accessories
• Includes 2 Keymod Compatible Picatinny Rail Sections, One 4 Slot and 8 Slot, with Continuous Rail Edge Design Providing Continuity When Connecting Multiple Rail Sections for Accessory Mounting Right Out of the Box
• Features Integral Anti-rotation Tabs for Accurate Alignment with the Upper Receiver while Completely Preventing the Handguard From Rotating Under Heavy Use
• Ergonomic Octagonal Profile with Grooved Surface for a Solid, yet Comfortable Grip for Fast and Seamless Firearm Handling
• Scalloped Top Picatinny Rail Edges for Easy and Snag Free Accessory Mounting
• Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Matte Black Hard Coat Anodize
• Simple and User Friendly Installation with Included Easy to Follow Instructions, Barrel Nut Wrench, and Additional Installation Tools and Accessories
UTG PRO - Keymod DPMS LR-308 High Profile 13" SS Handguard
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product's life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Our warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- You can either contact the store where the product was purchased OR get in contact with us on our website.
- To submit a warranty case to Leapers/UTG, please follow the following steps:
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on www.leapers.com.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call us at (734)542-1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org