UTG PRO Keymod AR15 5.5 Super Slim Free Float Handguard
• Proudly Designed and Made in USA
• Features 28 Keymod Slots on 7 Tracks Tracks for Mounting Keymod Rails and Accessories
• Super Lightweight with 13 Slot Picatinny Top Rail, Flush fitting and Continuous with Flat Top Upper Receiver
• Includes 2 Keymod Picatinny Rail Sections, One 4 Slot and 8 Slot, Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
• Integral Anti-rotation Tabs and a Steel Barrel Nut Provide a Secure and Seamless Installation with the Upper Receiver While Completely Preventing the Handguard From Rotating Under Heavy Use
• Ergonomic Octagonal Profile with Grooved Surface for a Solid, yet Comfortable Grip for Fast and Seamless Firearm Handling
• Scalloped Top Picatinny Rail Edges for Easy and Snag Free Accessory Mounting
• Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with a Matte Black Hard Coat Anodize
• Simple and User Friendly Installation, Includes Easy to Follow Instructions, Barrel Nut Wrench, and Additional Installation Tools and Accessories
• Designed to Fit with Standard Gas Tubes and Barrel Not Exceeding 1" in Diameter, Not Compatible with Piston System, Redesigned, or Oversized Upper Receivers
UTG PRO - Keymod AR15 5.5" Super Slim Free Float Handguard
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product's life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Our warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- You can either contact the store where the product was purchased OR get in contact with us on our website.
- To submit a warranty case to Leapers/UTG, please follow the following steps:
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on www.leapers.com.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call us at (734)542-1500 or email us at email@example.com