• Low Profile Size Fits Underneath Most Free Float Handguards
• Precision Machined from Steel to Exacting Tolerances for Optimal Fit on .750" Diameter Barrels at the Gas Port
• Features a Durable and Corrosion Resistant Manganese Phosphate Finish
• Compatible with Direct Impingement Gas Tubes
• Includes Gas Tube Roll Pin, Serrated Self-locking Set Screws, and Installation Tool
UTG AR15 Micro Gas Block, .750 ID, Steel, Locking Set Screw
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product's life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Our warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- You can either contact the store where the product was purchased OR get in contact with us on our website.
- To submit a warranty case to Leapers/UTG, please follow the following steps:
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on www.leapers.com.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call us at (734)542-1500 or email us at email@example.com