- Built on True Strength Platform, Completely Sealed and Nitrogen Filled, Shockproof, Fogproof and Rainproof
- 1 Inch Tube with Emerald Coated Lens for Crystal Clear View with Maximum Light Transmission
- Premium Zero Lockable and Zero Resettable Target Turrets with Consistent and Precise 1/4 MOA Per Click Adjustment
- Range Estimating Mil-dot Reticle for Optimal Aiming and Shooting Performance
- Adjustable Objective from 3 Yards to Infinity to Achieve Parallax-free View
- Red/Green Dual Illumination for Versatile Applications and Weather/Light Conditions
- Large Field of View (Wide Angle) and Most Accommodating Eye Relief for Optimum Critical CQB Mission
- Complete with 2" Sunshade, High Quality Flip-open Lens Caps and Quick-detachable Rings
***Additional Scope Specifications can be found HERE
UTG 3-9X32 1" BugBuster Scope, AO, RGB Mil-dot, QD Rings
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product's life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Our warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- You can either contact the store where the product was purchased OR get in contact with us on our website.
- To submit a warranty case to Leapers/UTG, please follow the following steps:
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on www.leapers.com.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call us at (734)542-1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org