The first Subcompact Gun-Mounted Tactical Light that has both an LED Illuminator and a laser. This lightweight light maximizes visibility and targeting capability in a variety of home defense and tactical applications. With a parabolic reflector to produce a balance of beam and peripheral illumination, TLR-6 delivers 100 lumens, 2,000 candela and a beam distance of 89 meters. It also uses a 640-660 nm red laser. Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides). Three (3) modes: Laser only - Laser/LED combo - Light only. Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on the gun. No need to re-sight the laser after the battery change. Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser. Fits Glock 42, and 43.
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction
- IPX4 water-resistant - 1m impact resistance tested
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life
- Subcompact pistol light with both LED illuminator and laser
- All modes feature a 10-minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Includes 2 3V CR-1.3 N lithium batteries
Streamlight - TLR-6 - Glock 42 43 - 100 Lumen
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear*. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
Please refer to Manfufacture page for more information: Streamlight