Durable, compact quick release mount accepts all Sidewinder series flashlights. Patented compound action design allows for one handed installation, removal and operation of light on mount without the risk of inadvertent release. Stainless steel clamp design provides easy attachment to a variety of helmets, including PASGT, ACH and MICH style helmets, without damaging the helmet. Full 360 degree rotation with 16 detent locations provides fully adjustable targeting of illumination source onto task. Low profile internal wave form spring provides optimal position retention. Weighs less than 1 ounce.
- Easy semi-permanent attachment to a variety of helmets without special tools
- Quick attachment/release of all Sidewinder series lights
- Compound action design provides one handed installation and removal of lighting source without buttons or levers
- Weighs less than 1 oz and protrudes less than .53 inches when attached
- Full 360 degree rotation of lighting source
- 16 detent locations for accurate placement of lighting source
Streamlight - Sidewinder Helmet Mount
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear*. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
Please refer to Manfufacture page for more information: Streamlight