Lightweight, compact, low profile, high lumen, lithium battery powered Streamlight Gun-Mounted Tactical Light featuring the latest in shock-proof power LED technology. It incorporates the versatility to use two battery types; two CR123A batteries, or one Streamlight Rechargeable Li Ion cell. The light provides 1 hour 20 minutes of continuous run time on high and over 20 hours on low intensity. Rail clamp designed to rapidly and securely attach/detach from rifles, carbines and submachine guns with a MIL Standard 1913 Rail.
- TEN-TAP Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 27,600 candela; 332m beam; runs 1.25 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.5 hours (18650 battery)
- Low for extended run time: 60 lumens; 1,600 candela; 80m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 22 hours (18650 battery)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.25 hours (18650 battery)
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (with standard button switch) IPX4 water-resistant (with remote pressure switch)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight - ProTac Rail Mount HL-X - 1000/60 Lumen
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear*. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
Please refer to Manfufacture page for more information: Streamlight