Due to its skeletonized design, the 434 is also counts as a light-weight among pocket knives. The large clip on the reverse side not only facilitates a comfortable carry and quick draw, but also its use as a money clip. The BF-434 can alternatively also be attached with the integrated carabiner. Linerlock mechanism. Just like the handle scales, the 440A blade steel is also titanium-coated.
- Handle material: Zebrawood
- Blade material: 440A stainless
- Blade length: 2.4 inch
- Overall length: 5.7 inch
- Weight: 1.6 ounce
- Locking mechanism: Linerlock
- Includes large pocket clip
Fox Knives - BlackFox (F-434) ZW Plain Edge Folder - 5.7"
- Congratulations, you have purchased a genuine FOX KNIVES� product, manufactured in Maniago, the